A few days removed from PirateFest weekend, here are some Bucco links:
– Speaking of PirateFest, nearly 17,000 fans flocked to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, which set a new record.
– Charlie Wilmoth of Bucs Dugout provides five reasons why the Pirates aren’t likely to get a huge return if they decide to trade Joel Hanrahan.
– More on Hanrahan — Mike Petriello of Mike Scioscia’s Tragic Illness wonders if the Hammer would be a significant upgrade for the Dodgers.
– Andrew McCutchen is a candidate to be on the cover of MLB 13: The Show. Voting begins on January 7th.
– Jason Shetler of Bucco Nation got an exclusive interview with MLB.com’s Jonathan Mayo.
– Gaby Sanchez is ready to bounce back in 2013, writes Bob Cohn of the Trib.
– The introduction of the new Sunday alternate uniforms and batting practice cap at Friday’s PirateFest luncheon:
– Neil Walker is 100% and ready to go for 2013:
102 days until Opening Day.